Friday, December 07, 2012

December 6: 10 Days of Blazingstar - We're Tired

Everyone was tired again yesterday (kind of like on Dec 4). The pictures were sparse and the antics few and far between - although they kept up the usual cow poo eating and roughhousing in the living room (so that's how the window broke, whoops! Just kidding!)

"I'm such a stud...oh right, I am. Literally!"

What, fighting? We weren't fighting. Just practising a complicated cheerleading move.

Coming full tilt around the corner, leaning into the g-force.

And just as suddenly at zero velocity. Looking very tired! I think she'll sleep for a week when we get home.


"I'm so hot and I know it. " Wait till you get puppies Cava, you won't be so slim and trim!

1 comment:

  1. She's not going to sleep for a week when you get home. Are you kidding? You've just whipped her into shape. She's going to be bouncing off the walls!

    ReplyDelete