Wednesday, December 05, 2012

December 5: 10 Days of Blazingstar - Posing on the Range

Today we all got out - even the cripple who stuck her foot in a gopher hole last week and twisted her bad knee! Dave was kind enough to make my part of the walk look really long.

The looooooong driveway to Blazingstar

Really it just looked more like this

Goddamn dog walking in front of my goddamn bad leg mutter mutter mutter
The funny thing was that it was super windy, and since my cane has holes in it it whistled like a tin flute. The dogs weren't sure about the noise...

What's that weird noise? Doesn't sound like dinner...

What noise? I don't hear anything. Hi Tinbie, I luv you. :)


I luv you so much that I'm going to attack you in the snow spa.
Then Cedar got brave and decided to mix it up with the big girls.

I'm fighting with the big girls, see, just leaning in the edge here.
Now I'm getting brave, got a big hunk of Cava's lip.
Well maybe that wasn't such a great idea, I'll just sit here and let the fight come to me.
Everyone soaked in the scenery and afternoon light on the second walk of the day.

Some kind of seed pod thing

Cava doubling up on toys as usual
Puffin with her firewood, also as usual

And Tinbie's just stoned haha!
Speaking of addictions, here's a small sample of 'rescued' firewood that Puffin's scattered across the prairie

Wood on a wagon

Looking proud of her haul!
Looks like she's training the new kid in town in her woody ways...

I can carry it! It's not too big!

Leave me alone Puffin, it's my firewood...mine...my precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment