Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December 4: 10 Days of Blazingstar - Random Day

Everyone (including humans!) was pretty tired after the exertions of the past few days (i.e. dealing with Cedar haha). There was a lot of sleeping going on today, and random playing, looking at Salander, and trying to get Wendy-type photos.

"Please dad, can't Salander come in the house and play?
I'm sure she'll be reaaalllly good."

OMG who let the cat in the house?! I've got cat cooties on me, get them off, get them off!!!!!
(Just kidding Liz, Salander didn't come in the house)
Okay, everybody outside and stop bothering with the cat.

Yeeehaw, freedom (and toys) out on the range!
Cedar refuses - again - to relinquish the toy to Cava.
This turned into more of Cava pulling Cedar up and down the hill.
I'm an idiot and I don't care, even if I can't see where I'm going, lalalalala
What's that muppet-likedog with the goofy snowflake collar doing down there?
And no I don't look weird with my tongue poking out.
After a loooong day everyone was ready for bed. A quick silhouette shot just like Wendy, and we were out for the night. :)


5 comments:

  1. LOL. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Are you getting the locks changed on the doors before Liz and Andy come back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy - great idea, we'd better get on that soon! lol

      Delete
  2. Miss those clear cold days. Fantastic photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that Olive could use a few days at the Blazingstar farm too. Boy she is quite the wild child but so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you got to experience the full-on TorSian girl craziness this weekend lol! Cedar is so tired she's been sleeping since we got home yesterday evening...

    ReplyDelete