Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29: Afternoon Prezzies

Having a close-to-Christmas birthday must be hard. People likely get you EITHER birthday OR Christmas presents, but not both. That would be excessive. Well Cedar's a lucky one-year-old, because she got BOTH Christmas AND birthday presents - who could ask for more? (note: ignore the dog hair on the carpet. I'm sure your house looks like that too haha!)

How long do I have to 'wait'? Can I open them now? Puleeeeeeze?



I know exactly what to do because I practiced at Christmas! Step 1: pull off corner.

Step 2: pull at tissue paper & spit out (yes, actually spit it out - there's better stuff to come!)

Step 3: peel tissue paper away from toy. No need to be careful, toy must be indestructible if it's really for me.

Yeah - a hedghog! That grunts like a pig AND has a squeaker!
But wait, wasn't there another present?

A starfish (and a horrified one, at that).

Cedar and her birthday toys (What? Why do I have to 'wait' again? I want to play!)

Which one's your favourite Cedar?

I love all toys, see, I can chew them both at once.

Hey, who replaced my head with a shocked starfish?!

I love you dad, and the starfish. But I'm getting awfully tired after all the excitement today.

So tired that I might have to gnaw the starfish arm until it's destroyed...

Happy birthday to the 7 girls and 2 boys from Eagletarn's SiaxTorin litter (the TorSians)! Hope everyone had a great day. Cedar finished hers off with a special dinner of turkey, sweet potato, yoghourt and banana with her kibble. I won't tell her that some of her other siblings had salmon, or scotch eggs...she might get jealous. 

Here's to the best of 2013 for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment