Monday, January 07, 2013

January: New Year New Skillz

Cedar is happy to show you the puzzle she did on New Year's Eve, all by herself (well, maybe with some help from birthday Hedgehog...and maybe Mum and Dad too...)

Aren't I an excellent puzzler?

What a beautiful garden - think of all the trouble I could get into if they let me loose in there!

Why yes, I would like a cookie for finishing the puzzle - though I think I deserve at least four...

What? You think I'm lying? You don't REALLY need opposable thumbs to do something as easy as a puzzle...

After conning us out of several cookies (who could resist that face??), we went for a New Year's walk at the least poo-infested dog park.

Purdy winter grasses - not even flattened by a southern Alberta windstorm!

Enough photography. Throw the toy. Do you hear that voice in your head? It's me, Cedar. Throw the toy...

I don't see it....

You faked that throw! I know it, you still have the toy!

I'm still waiting...waaaaaay out here....waiting and watching you...throw the damn toy!

Thank you. Now throw it again. Again! AGAIN!

Dave was last seen with his arm hanging off in exhaustion from throwing the toy for Cedar. I went home for lunch. Hmmmm, maybe I should go and pick them up soon....

Hope everyone had a good New Year, here's to a much better 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Well,Cedar, you're an amazing jigsaw puzzler. Don't think you take after your oma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it possible that Cedar has more patience than Oma?? It was a tough puzzle - a lot of green bits that all looked the same. We'll send it to you to try haha.

      Delete
    2. Well, Cedar is related to his opa too and HE is very patient.

      Delete